Tuesday, April 5, 2016

updating some lost audio interviews

I have been updating the audio files that have been posted here over the last seven years. Some were lost when I transferred from one podcast server to another. I have them all stored and saved, I just need to be reminded of what might be missing.

Anyone getting these audio files on Stitcher or iTunes might notice some old interviews and spoken commentary showing up in at the top of the list. When I re-post old dead links they goe right to the top of the list.  

I am asking for your help. If anyone finds that they cannot click on a link and bring up an audio file, please let me know. My email is in the "contact" page above. It's important to me that these archived interviews remain available. Thanks!
____________________________________________

No comments: