Monday, April 4, 2016

Mac Tonnies audio clips

author and blogger, Mac Tonnies
Presented here is a 16 minutes of clips with my friend Mac Tonnies. These were part of a 2010 appearance on Whitley Strieber's DREAMLAND, where I spoke about my friendship with Mac. More on that linked HERE.



I need to thank Tim Binnall from Binnall of America for his permission to use these clips. This was the first time I heard Mac's voice, and that highly recommended 2007 interview is listed here, PART 1 and PART 2.
__________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Delorus said...

Hi Mike! Thank you for these audio clips. I always was interested in what Mac was thinking about. I am sorry for the loss of your friend.
I just bought your book and it is on the way. Being a fellow Michigander weird thing sighter and longtime reader of your blog (not so much now that my connection to the world is my phone, internet stinks here) I look forward to your longer take on the whatness.
Be well and hang on for dear life! Delorus